Thanks for below information.
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 18, 2024, at 3:31 AM, Bjørn Jørgensen <bjornjorgen...@gmail.com> wrote:

" Release 24.3 of Dremio will continue to write Parquet V1, since an average performance degradation of 1.5% was observed in writes and 6.5% was observed in queries when TPC-DS data was written using Parquet V2 instead of Parquet V1.  The aforementioned query performance tests utilized the C3 cache to store data."
(...)
"Users can enable Parquet V2 on write using the following configuration key.

ALTER SYSTEM SET "store.parquet.writer.version" = 'v2' "

"Java Vector API support
The feature is experimental and is currently not part of the parquet distribution. Parquet-MR has supported Java Vector API to speed up reading, to enable this feature:

Java 17+, 64-bit
Requiring the CPU to support instruction sets:
avx512vbmi
avx512_vbmi2
To build the jars: mvn clean package -P vector-plugins
For Apache Spark to enable this feature:
Build parquet and replace the parquet-encoding-{VERSION}.jar on the spark jars folder
Build parquet-encoding-vector and copy parquet-encoding-vector-{VERSION}.jar to the spark jars folder
Edit spark class#VectorizedRleValuesReader, function#readNextGroup refer to parquet class#ParquetReadRouter, function#readBatchUsing512Vector
Build spark with maven and replace spark-sql_2.12-{VERSION}.jar on the spark jars folder
"
You are using spark 3.2.0
spark version 3.2.4 was released April 13, 2023 https://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-3-2-4.html
You are using a spark version that is EOL.