+1

发件人: Jungtaek Lim <kabhwan.opensou...@gmail.com>
日期: 2024年5月2日 星期四 10:21
收件人: Holden Karau <holden.ka...@gmail.com>
抄送: Chao Sun <sunc...@apache.org>, Xiao Li <gatorsm...@gmail.com>, Tathagata
Das <tathagata.das1...@gmail.com>, Wenchen Fan <cloud0...@gmail.com>, Cheng Pan
<pan3...@gmail.com>, Nicholas Chammas <nicholas.cham...@gmail.com>, Dongjoon
Hyun <dongjoon.h...@gmail.com>, Cheng Pan <cheng...@apache.org>, Spark dev list
<dev@spark.apache.org>, Anish Shrigondekar <anish.shrigonde...@databricks.com>
主题: Re: [DISCUSS] Spark 4.0.0 release

+1 love to see it!

On Thu, May 2, 2024 at 10:08 AM Holden Karau
<holden.ka...@gmail.com<mailto:holden.ka...@gmail.com>> wrote:
+1 :) yay previews

On Wed, May 1, 2024 at 5:36 PM Chao Sun
<sunc...@apache.org<mailto:sunc...@apache.org>> wrote:
+1

On Wed, May 1, 2024 at 5:23 PM Xiao Li
<gatorsm...@gmail.com<mailto:gatorsm...@gmail.com>> wrote:
+1 for next Monday.

We can do more previews when the other features are ready for preview.

Tathagata Das <tathagata.das1...@gmail.com<mailto:tathagata.das1...@gmail.com>>
于2024年5月1日周三 08:46写道:
Next week sounds great! Thank you Wenchen!

On Wed, May 1, 2024 at 11:16 AM Wenchen Fan