At 8:45 PM +0100 4/4/04, Niall Pemberton wrote:
I just found out that messages are in the Mail Archive but because the list
addresses have changed, their locations in the Mail Archive have also. If
you enter just "struts" and click on the "Find List" as well as "struts-dev"
and "struts-user" there are now "dev" and "user" lists which contain the
messages since the change.

yet another reason to use Gmane, which not only unifies the archives, but (IMO) has a much nicer interface too...

For whatever reason, I particularly can't stand the interface at Mail Archive. MARC is a little better, but I won't bother now that I've started using Gmane.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://blog.germuska.com "Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining."
-- Jef Raskin