On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 06:00:06 -0700, Michael McGrady
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> >   Date: 2004-09-19T22:25:41
> >   Editor: MartinCooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >   Wiki: Apache Struts Wiki
> >   Page: JavaBeans
> >
> >   no comment
> >
> >Change Log:
> >
> What is wiki.apache.org/struts-admin/ ?  Is there a place where issues,
> like JavaBeans, are discussed that have only privileged access?

It's simply the path to the page when I'm in wiki admin mode. I
deleted that page because it had nothing but garbage on it, and had
been that way for quite some time. The message you saw was the result
of that deletion.

Interestingly, deleting the page seems to have sparked its re-creation
with some useful content. Maybe I should try deleting some other
pages... ;-)

--
Martin Cooper