I intend to continue to work to make Maven a good way to build Struts. We use Maven extensively at my day job, so I'm happy to build synergy between that and working on Struts.

Nathan, in looking specifically at your project, I'm wondering one thing: are you using the term "Module" synonymously with the sense of a Struts module as a separate "config/*" entry in the web.xml? Or is "module" just your term for a unit of a web application?

I will make a note of your project. I can't guarantee when I'll have time to check it out further, and I have to admit that I don't immediately see it as a solution to any specific problem I've been having -- but since I am a Maven user and a Struts user, it may turn out to be interesting.

So by now you've gotten the message that Struts will continue to have a Maven project.xml file, and it may be a while (if ever) before it matters more than that how "official" Struts' use of Maven is -- but if you have suggestions for improving the ways in which Struts (the project) uses Maven, I'm all ears.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]