At 10:13 PM -0400 10/15/04, James Mitchell wrote:
What I need:
-----------
Can someone put together a perl/python/shell/whatever script that can
iterate over the entire repository and replace all of our cvs keywords with
svn appropriate ones?

I can do this, but a quick googling didn't turn up any specifics on what the change should be.

I believe some recent discussion about replacing all keyword tags with just "$Id$" had no strong opponents and a few in favor -- does SVN use the same syntax?

I can do the search/replace/commit using BBEdit in ten or fifteen minutes, tops as soon as I get a few confirmations...

Joe

--
Joe Germuska [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://blog.germuska.com "In fact, when I die, if I don't hear 'A Love Supreme,' I'll turn back; I'll know I'm in the wrong place."
- Carlos Santana