On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 18:51:26 -0500, Eddie Bush wrote:
> As much as I agree with your sentiment (about us eating what we
> cook), it's decidedly easier for some of us to actually stay
> bleeding edge than others.
>
> Whatever I do at home may be bleeding edge, but once I step in the
> office ... well, I haven't pushed very hard for bleeding edge, but
> I'd like to acquire a bit more tenure at my current position before
> I try to "aggressively encourage" usage of bleeding-edge stuff --
> irrespective of the amount of faith I have in it.

Agreed. I abstained from the Struts 1.2.4 vote for the same reason.

But since a release is a majority vote, with a quorum of positive three, and we don't
all have to be ready to attest that it's GA.

The important thing is that those who do vote +1, are doing so because their own teams
already use it.

-Ted.