If you're a Commons Committer already, just add your name to the roster, and have at
it :)

Essentially, make sure that it would be ready for release, and then float a vote to
promote it.

Once it's promoted, we can roll a release and move the Struts 1.3.x dependencies (if
we are ready to declare the HEAD 1.3.x).