ActionError has been deprecated for some time so we could remove it in
1.3.  ActionErrors only exists because of ActionForm.validate().  I
figured we would remove ActionErrors, ActionMessages, and ActionMessage in
2.0 and replace them with commons-resources.

I wouldn't be opposed to deprecating ActionErrors and changing the
ActionForm.validate() signature to return ActionMessages in the 1.x series
though.  Seems like it would reduce confusion even if it's a minor API
breakage.

David