At 10:00 PM +0000 11/5/04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
+==== Documentation ====
+
+The '''*.xml''' documentation files have the following properties set:
+
+ * '''svn:eol-style''' property set to ''native''
+ * '''svn:keywords''' property set to ''author date id''
+
+'''Note:''' not sure why were setting the svn:keywords since they aren't being used in the documents?

These were on by default as a side effect of the CVS conversion. However, I personally think that the $Id$ property, at least, would be reasonably included in any XML file. Almost any text file, actually, especially if it has a "comment" syntax that allows it to be included without disrupting the content. I think it comes in handy to have that information clearly available.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://blog.germuska.com "In fact, when I die, if I don't hear 'A Love Supreme,' I'll turn back; I'll know I'm in the wrong place."
- Carlos Santana