I suppose I am cracked, but I am getting an error in my build for
Struts 1_2_6 because it does not find commons-collections.jar for
org.apache.commons.collections.FastHashMap as well as, LazyDynaBean,
LazyDynaMap, WrapDynaBean.getInstance(), and FastHashMap,.  What's up?

Thanks,

Jack

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:04:02 -0800, Martin Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 03:26:50 -0800, Dakota Jack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The ARChives are down -- search errors -- so I have to ask a question
> > which has probably been covered well there.
>
> There are at least 4 sets of archives:
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listId=240
> http://www.mail-archive.com/dev%40struts.apache.org/
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-dev&r=1&w=2
> http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.struts.devel
>
> > How do you build from
> > SVN.
>
> It's no different than when we were is CVS, other than that we've
> restructured so that you now want to build from the 'core' directly.
> The remainder of the instructions are here:
>
> http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/installation.html#Building
>
> > The Struts SVN download, by the way, was 1.68 gigs on the disk.
> > Woo hoo!
>
> You might want to just get struts/*/trunk instead of the whole enchilada. ;-)
>
> --
> Martin Cooper
>

> > Jack
> >
> > --
> >
> > "You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep."
> >
> > ~Native Proverb~
> >
> > "Each man is good in His sight. It is not necessary for eagles to be crows."
> >
> > ~Hunkesni (Sitting Bull), Hunkpapa Sioux~

~Native Proverb~