At 9:35 AM +0000 11/23/04, Roberto Tyley wrote:
I'd say the best way to get a copy of the Servlet 2.3 jar is to download
the Tomcat 4 binary (which uses Servlet API 2.3):

You can also download servlet API jars from: http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/servletapi/jars/

Joe

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi#tomcat-4

The servlet.jar can be found here:

jakarta-tomcat-4.1.31\common\lib\servlet.jar

If you want to have a nice set of matching source code for your servlet.jar, get the source to Tomcat 5 and build the stuff you find under this folder:

jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28-src\jakarta-servletapi-5\jsr152

Hope this helps!

Roberto (sitting behind a low-bandwidth connection and not about to
e-mail stuff anywhere...!)

-----Original Message----- From: Dakota Jack [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 23 November 2004 05:40 To: Struts Developers List Subject: Anyone Got a Servlet 2.3 handy for Struts Upload Build?

I am trying to build 1_2_6 and Struts upload requires something prior
to Servlet 2.4.  Does someone have a Servlet 2.2 or 2.3 around that I
can use for the build?  I would appreciate that.  Just email it, if
you do and would like to donate tot he cause.  I really don't want to
go searching around for an entire j2ee for the one file.  Thanks for
any help ahead of time.

Jack

the views of Reuters Ltd.