On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:45:03 -0800, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I agree as well.  This lets us follow a consistent approach to
> subprojects, where they may (and probably should) link to Struts core,
> but Struts core should not depend on them.

I hope this can actually be accomplished ... but I recall playing
around with this particular separation when we had our testbed
Subversion installation, and the interdependencies were much more
invasive than I would have originally expected ... to the point that I
deferred actually finishing this particular separation (since I was
mostly focused on whether SVN made sense).

Craig