> Now that would be cool.  I think we would have to load all clay config files
> to resolve the inheritance dependencies but that would be way slick.

Yep, you'd need to reload the whole set.  Plus, do it in a way that
does not require you to have sync locks on all the *uses* of the old
configuration data while the new stuff is being parsed.

For production deployment, it's likely that we would want the reload
capability disabled (most of the IT guys I know would laugh me out of
the room if I proposed to fix a typo in a running JSP page, on a live
production app :-).  Indeed, disabled should probably be the default,
so that you can turn it on for development via a context parameter or
something.

> Gary

Craig