On 7/28/05, Greg Reddin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Standalone Tiles has a test called TestTilesPlugin that is looking for
> TilesPlugin and TilesRequestProcessor.  Are those classes supposed to
> remain in the Struts tree or should they be moved into standalone
> Tiles?  I can't get Standalone Tiles to build successfully without
> those, at least not the test portions.

Those were mistakenly copied when I re-extracted the Struts-dependent
version of Tiles (from the current trunk) into the standalone Tiles
sandbox.  They'll need to be deleted (which I can't get to today;
maybe tomorrow).

If/when Struts 1.x switches to using it will probably still need an
integration layer ... but I haven't looked at what that might entail.

> Thanks,
> Greg

Craig