On 8/25/05, James Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> +1
>
> That's pretty much my experience too.
>
> So, with that said, can we move standalone to subproject level or are
> we waiting on something?

One interesting wrinkle is that "Integrated Tiles" (the version that
has org.apache.struts.tiles package names) currently occupies the
"tiles" directory name at the subproject level.  It would likely make
sense to migrate (svn move) that to some other directory name, and
adjust the Struts Classic build processes, before moving "Standalone
Tiles" up a level.

Craig