On 8/28/05, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From: "Wendy Smoak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > Feel free to add the missing parts... most of them need descriptions, etc.
> > Shale should be getting picked up as part of the site (and should not look
> > any different since at this point the files were just moved and only the
> > navigation changed.)
>
> Thanks once again to James, for adding the original Maven build files which
> I copied up from core-library.  Having a place to start made it easier!
>
> ... and the use cases app [as built by Maven] is NOT working with MyFaces at
> the moment.

Just be warned that this might not be your problem :-).  The systest
tests fail when building and executing against MyFaces ... haven't had
a chance to investigate this yet.

> SEVERE: Class
> org.apache.myfaces.component.html.ext.HtmlDataTablePhaseListener not found
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.myfaces.component.html.ext.HtmlDataTablePhaseListener
>
> The comment on Bug# 36393 indicates that the myfaces-extensions.jar is
> required, and this confirms.  (Adding that .jar fixed the problem.)  I'll
> look at getting that included in the Maven build, meanwhile, use the
> Reference Implementation. Or the Ant build. :)

Manfred just had me add downloading myfaces-extensions.jar in the
download-dependencies target ... but I didn't change anything specific
aboud including it in the use-cases webapp.

> --
> Wendy

Craig