On 9/1/05, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It says Shale is up to date at 265744, but the URL message is not there
> for me.
>
> Since Spring is under the Apache License, can't we just park this JAR
> with our own? We don't like to binaries in the repository, for
> technical reasons, but I don't think there would be a legal problem
> with tucking an Apache Licensed JAR in our snapshot repository.
>
> Has anyone asked Spring to make their JARs available in an Maven
> repository?

Which spring jars are you looking for? All the 1.2.2 jars other than webflow
*are* at ibiblio. And, at least in the Ant build, the dependency on webflow
is totally optional, so lacking it will have no impact.

If that (optionality at compile time) is too difficult to hack in to the
maven scripts, it'd be better for me to just move those classes elsewhere
anyway, since they aren't destned to be part of Shale -- having them here
was laziness on my part, not wanting to set up another build environment for
it :-).

Craig

-Ted.