It looks like everyone's home directory was deleted on the zone. This is something we knew might happen, and I was willing to take the risk, because recovery was minimal.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll restore my nightly process on my home machine.

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance