Just an FYI -- the nightly builds (performed via a cron job on our zone)
suddenly stopped working after 1/24/06.  I could be wrong, but this seems to
coincide with the recent zone 'down time' or 'maintenance' announcement
around that time.

The logs [0] indicate that Maven can no longer find JAVA_HOME whereas the
process ran untouched for many months without a hitch.

I believe I've fixed the problem and I am manually running the nightly.  If
you don't hear anything from me then things are running smoothly.

Thanks.

[0]
http://svn.apache.org/builds/struts/maven/STRUTS_1_2_BRANCH/nightly/logs/nightly-20060124.log
http://svn.apache.org/builds/struts/maven/STRUTS_1_2_BRANCH/nightly/logs/nightly-20060125.log