I'm seriously considering coming to JavaOne this year. What should I expect as far as costs? (Conference Pass, lodging, meals, etc)

This would be my first time and since this will be totally on my dime, any way for me to cut costs?

--
James Mitchell

On Apr 21, 2006, at 7:55 PM, Martin Cooper wrote:

On 4/21/06, Gary VanMatre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To help bring this flurry of ideas and directions to a head, I think we
should
have an unofficial Struts BOF at JavaOne
next month. I envision a setting conducive to discussion, design, and
planning
(good beer is a definite plus :)) with
the goal of exploring a roadmap for where we see Struts going in the
next year.

My first thought was trying to secure a side conference room at Moscone,
but I
don't have a clue on how to get one. We
could also just meet in a hotel lobby or a quiet bar/restaurant
somewhere near
by.

Any ideas?

I don't have any suggestions on the logistics, but my employer, Wyant Data
Systems (www.wyantdata.com), has offered an initial $200 for beer.

Each? ;-) (Well, it *is* Friday!)

--
Martin Cooper

Now the 'good' part is dependent on which type of brew you choose ;-)

Don

Gary