On 4/22/06, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[snip]

> - Move Shale issues into its own project.  We would have done this
> already, but we wanted  to let Shale pick their own prefix.  We propose
> SHL

+1 on a separate project.  I'm ok with SHL as a prefix, but would actually
prefer to spell it out (SHALE).  I haven't seen that three characters is a
limitation that Jira imposes, right?

- Move Tiles issues into its own project (?).  Also needs a collective
> decision on a prefix.  We propose TLS

Does this include both the SAF1-dependent version of Tiles and the
standalone version in the sandbox?  I'd recommend that it be just the
latter, and if so I'm ok with TLS (but would prefer TILES) as the prefix.

- Update the public site and any other Bugzilla URL links, once the
> above has been accomplished
>
> For now, Bugzilla has been turned "Closed for entry", which as I
> understand it, only means no new tickets.  Infra is talking about
> removing the project completely (with a backup saved somewhere of course).
>
> A word about prefixes - these are important because JIRA and Confluence
> can use them to link commit messages and wiki pages to tickets.  They
> are also an easy way to associate a bug ticket number with an actual
> project without looking it up.  We'd like to get the prefix question
> resolved by tomorrow if possible, as this limbo stage is vulnerable to
> synchronization issues as Bugzilla is still linked to and can be modified
>
> Finally, you will find that your account might have been created for you
> from the Bugzilla import.  Please let me know if you need to be added to
> the struts-developer group that allows you to close tickets.
>
> http://issues.apache.org/struts
>
> Don

Craig