http://issues.apache.org/struts

> Where were you looking, so we can add/fix the links to JIRA for 1.3.3?

http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/STR-2855

My issue is titled: "struts-cookbook-1.3.2: invalid path to source
Java files in samples". Tried to search for "cookbook" in summary and
description, nothing found. Tried to search for
"struts-cookbook-1.3.2", found my issue. The "Text Search" section
does not contain a checkbox to search for either entire word or for
any substring, but apparently it looks for entire words.

Michael.