#1) There are some problems with the release notes:
Compare "What's New" in the 1.2.4 docs to how it's listed in 1.3.4:
http://struts.apache.org/struts-doc-1.2.4/userGuide/release-notes.html
http://struts.apache.org/struts-action/userGuide/release-notes-1.2.4.html

Notice how the separate paragraphs which introduce the new features
are smashed altogether in one.

#2) The "Apache Struts" item in the horizontal menu bar always
links to /struts-action/, never the home page.

#3) Why no Struts logo in the /struts-action/ directory?
That's my favorite way of getting back to Struts home.

#4) No release notes for 1.2.9

Paul

Also the