Actually, if you wouldn't mind, I need a ride too. My flight comes in at 3:50 so 5:45 would work great for me. If you have room, Wendy Smoak might also be interested in catching a ride. Yes, yes, we'd all owe you a beer or two :)

Don

David Evans wrote:
This may seem a little off the wall, but I'm driving down there from SF
tonight, I could give you a lift if you'd like. I'm hoping to leave at
5:45, depending on when my wife gets back with the car.

dave