Dave Evan, you are diamond star. I am publicly thanking you for my ride to the
Silicon Valley Java Developer BOF on Monday. Thank you. I owe a couple of beer
and a Jim Bean / Jack Daniels with Soda to compensate for your time and petrol
money, whenever you come to London, UK

Vik Cekvenich, you are a real nice guy. It great to put a human face, find out
that is pleasent, decent and honest, to electronic address. Thank you
especially for giving Wendy Smoak a ride from SFO at the last minute, and for
my invite to Caucho Party as well.

Finally it was great meeting you all at JavaONE 2006 I look forward to see the
committers again soon.

Peter Pilgrim. Out
http://jroller.com/page/peter_pilgrim