On 5/22/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Patrick pointed out that JIRA notifications are still showing up in
the forum.  I tried unsubscribing [EMAIL PROTECTED]
from issues@ again, but the reply indicates that the address was not
subscribed.

Mystery solved!  Martin noticed that the notifications showing up in
the forum were indeed sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  They were from issues that are
assigned to "Struts Developers Mailing List".   I changed that user's
email address to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Patrick, let me know if anything else shows up in the forum that shouldn't.

--
Wendy