On 5/29/06, Niall Pemberton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Its resolved except for tiles - from a quick scan there are quite a
few tiles attributes that don't allow runtime expersions (I've noted
them on the Jira ticket) - but IMO its not actually a bug and we
shouldn't stop 1.3.5 because of it. Rather than fixing the odd one
piece meal, I say leave it for later.

Thanks, Niall.

To get the tiles attributes sorted out, I opened SB-23 for Standalone
Tiles.  When that issue is resolved, we can bring the changes back to
Struts Tiles.  (Or just switch to Standalone Tiles when it's ready.)

--
Wendy