On 6/2/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 6/2/06, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We should rename core-library to shale-core.  It saves a lot on
> maven/continuum headaches if the name of the dir matches the name of
> the artifact.  We did not do this in MyFaces (for some valid reasons)
> but its a definite inconvenience.  I haven't checked the other
> artifacts but that suggestion holds for those as well.

+1 for shale-core, shale-test, shale-clay, etc., as directory names
matching the artifactIds.

+1 as well (convention over configuration strikes again :-).

For the apps, I see a really long artifactId for the sql browser app,
and would rather have it match the name of the war file:
shale-sql-browser.

That makes sense.  And the name is also the default for the context path,
right?

Thanks,
--
Wendy