On 6/3/06, Martin Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just tried the struts-blank one. Very cool! I ran into one problem when
building the generated app, though:

Project ID: org.apache.maven.surefire:surefire-booter

Reason: Error getting POM for 'org.apache.maven.surefire:surefire-booter'
from the repository: Error
 transferring file
  org.apache.maven.surefire:surefire-booter:pom:2.0

Did this happen repeatedly?  'Error transferring file' usually means
you can't connect to ibiblio.

One other thought: Should we set up a default goal (e.g. 'package')?

Good idea.  I think I'll go with install, though.  It's less likely
that a war file would be a dependency for another project, but you
might as well get it in the local repo anyway.

--
Wendy