On 5/25/06, Patrick Lightbody <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Do we have something like Continuum setup for Struts? If not, we should. What's
the process to kick this off?

Take two:  Brett mentioned on commons-dev that vmbuild.apache.org is
available for Commons nightly builds & CI.
* http://www.nabble.com/vmbuild.apache.org-now-available-p4708847.html

Brett, is this going to be available for other projects at some point?
We've been talking about setting up Continuum in the Struts zone, but
it makes more sense to use a shared instance, if one is available.
Patrick Lightbody has volunteered to set up the Struts builds.  Can
you please let us know if we'll be able to use this, or if we should
go ahead in our own zone?

Thanks,
Wendy