On Jun 9, 2006, at 3:10 AM, Antonio Petrelli wrote:

<put name="attributeName" value="some.definition" type="definition" />

I don't think it is what you mean, because this is already there. Can you clarify what you mean with an example?

No that's what I meant. I just never have actually used that. How does that look on the JSP doing <tiles:insert/>? You'd think I'd know this already :-)

If that works the way I think it does then I'd much prefer that than the "nested" tiles. I'm not against support for the nested tiles, I'd probably just never use it myself. I think it makes things look cleaner if you do something like the above. Of course I rarely use nested anonymous classes with Java either. But it's just a personal preference.

Greg