Isn't the missing LICENSE/NOTICE very important?

On 7/16/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 7/13/06, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 7/13/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Are you aware of anything other than
> >  * the unwanted myfaces & portlet dependencies and
> >  * the missing LICENSE/NOTICE that you mentioned on STR-2911
> > that would hold up your 1.3.5 build on Sunday?
>
> No (and neither of those things would hold it up).

Fair enough.  Anything else that would improve the quality of 1.3.5, then?

Both of the issues mentioned above are fixed.
 * http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=422323&view=rev
 * http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=421785&view=rev

--
Wendy

"If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize" -
Muhammad Ali