It clears everything under /www/people.apache.org/builds/struts/

I know I said "cvs.apache.org" last time, but that's really just a symlink over to the above location....I've had that cron job for a while ;)

I have disabled it for now, until we find a better solutions...look for a follow up discussion on this thread.

--
James Mitchell