>I updated that, and the velocity prefix, yesterday.
Ah...  Ok.. cheers Ted.  Looks like I am a bit out dated.  :-)

> For the validator framework, is the "Classname-alias-validation.xml"
> syntax working?

Yes, i believe it is.

> The next biggest task is following up with the taglib proposal.
> (Starting with refreshing the TLD file from the WW head.)

Ok, have we decided on this yet? that is to maintain only the tld (by hand) and
have all the examples in the tld as well. If so, I think we'll have to remove
all the xdoclet tags as well to avoid confusion.

>  But, since it's optional for 2.0, that could also wait for 2.0.1 or so.
Ok then.

> We should also update the Showcase example so that they do not use the
> ! alias syntax.
Agree. I think we have a jira issue for this already.

rgds.