Could it be that the ognl jar in your local maven repository is being corrupted?

Does a clean compile work eg.

mvn clean compile ?

----- Original Message ----
From: Matt Raible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Struts Developers List <dev@struts.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, 2 September, 2006 10:36:53 PM
Subject: Ognl a new dependency?

For some reason, my builds against 2.0.0 were fine - until I svn
updated this evening.  Now I get:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ognl/ClassResolver
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionContext$ActionContextThreadLocal.initialValue(ActionContext.java:328)
        at
java.lang.ThreadLocal$ThreadLocalMap.getAfterMiss(ThreadLocal.java:374)

After adding the following to my pom.xml:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>ognl</groupId>
            <artifactId>ognl</artifactId>
            <version>2.6.9</version>
        </dependency>

I get:

<< ERROR!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionContext$ActionContextThreadLocal.initialValue(ActionContext.java:328)
        at
java.lang.ThreadLocal$ThreadLocalMap.getAfterMiss(ThreadLocal.java:374)

Is something up with struts2 and xwork2 being out of synch?

Thanks,

Matt