> I guess everybody knows the reasons ;-).

Hmm... let me guess, infoq uses Spring 1.2.x  ;-)  Me too.... :-)

Alexandru Popescu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: On 10/14/06, Mark Menard  wrote:
> On 10/13/06 5:36 PM, "Ted Husted"  wrote:
>
> > Since the reports are that Spring 2 works just fine with Struts 2, why
> > don't we bite the bullet and update our dependencies?
>
> Not that I'm a s2 developer, and my vote doesn't matter, but I've been using
> it for a few weeks now with no issues.
>
> +1

I agree with this upgrade as long as the Spring 1.2 users will still
be able to use Struts2 just by drop-in replacement of the Spring jar
(and I think this is possible). If not, then we must figure out a way
to have Struts2 working with both versions. I guess everybody knows
the reasons ;-).

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.