Hi Guys,

I've got the xwork2 docs mostly filled up i guess, except for a few more pages.
I'll need extra pairs of eyes to help going through them to make sure they are
valid. Else i think its ready

Give it a go and post back or make direct changes to them. If anyone need
access to cofluence, just drop me a mail, i'd be able to arrange that with Phil
or mybe Pat.

Cheers.

tm jee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Thx Don.

>Thanks again for picking this up!
Well, its a challengin task, someone has to pick it up fast before its being
occupied.... ;-)

rgds

Don Brown  wrote: Toby, that looks great.  If you had to pick, try to align the
docs with
Struts 2 rather than XWork 1 since that will what the majority of the
new users will be familiar with.  And honestly, it is pretty hard to go
wrong when adding new docs, so feel free to just run with it.

Thanks again for picking this up!

Don