On Oct 27, 2006, at 9:52 AM, Wendy Smoak wrote:

On 10/27/06, Greg Reddin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What happened?  Is the TilesResult dependent on a snapshot or nightly
build or what?  I would hope we could make changes like this without
breaking people until the changes are done.

Yes, Struts 2 depends on a snapshot of Tiles 2.  So does Shale.  And I
published Tiles snapshots last night.

Ok, that's cool.  So I suppose I need to fix Shale too, huh? :-)

We might want to switch to timestamped snapshots (remove the
uniqueVersion=false in the pom) so that projects can choose when to
move up to the latest bits.

That might be a better ides.

Greg