No objections here.
Greg

On Oct 30, 2006, at 6:34 AM, Antonio Petrelli wrote:

Hello!
I think that the taglib refactoring, i.e. all the deprecated/ duplicated stuff has been removed, has finished, so I think that SB-21 can be resolved:
http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SB-21
I had a little doubt about UseAttributeTag and ImportAttributeTag, but they do different thing (ImportAttributeTag can import all attributes in a different scope, while UseAttribute creates also a scripting variable). Have you got anything in contrary if I resolve the issue? This way I can go ahead refactoring the DTD of Tiles definitions configuration files.

Thank you
Antonio