I wonder if it would be possible to provide the combined <tiles:insert> tag as well for people who are porting applications. There are two questions that come to mind: 1) Have we already made porting to Tiles 2 a non-trivial task by all the changes we've made, and 2) are we ready for the barrage of support questions about how to convert an application?

I want to make it easy for users to switch, but I also want to make improvements where we can. It's a hard tightrope to walk.

Greg