Sorry for the delay guys.

I see. Thx for the heads up. :-) Haven't tried it on eclipse yet.

Rainer have started playing with dojo 0.4  on his local box, will get it and
the patches into svn within these few days. Thx Rainer.

Cheers.

Musachy Barroso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I tried also with similar
results(using patch), I tried with eclipse and
it worked like a charm. Shame on me :)

tm jee wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I've tried to apply Musachy's patch on my local machine and the following is
> the output. There seems to be some part that failed. Am I patching it wrongly?
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/development/struts2_temp> svn update ./
> At revision 471138.
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/development/struts2_temp> patch -p0 < WW-1484.patch
> (Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
> patching file apps/showcase/src/main/webapp/ajax/AjaxResult.jsp
> (Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
> patching file
> core/src/main/java/org/apache/struts2/components/TabbedPanel.java
> (Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
> patching file core/src/main/java/org/apache/struts2/components/TimePicker.java
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 25.
> 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
> core/src/main/java/org/apache/struts2/components/TimePicker.java.rej
> (Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
> patching file
> core/src/main/java/org/apache/struts2/views/freemarker/tags/DropdownDateTimePickerModel.java
> (Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
> patching file
> core/src/main/java/org/apache/struts2/views/freemarker/tags/PanelModel.java
> Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n]
> Apply anyway? [n]
> Skipping patch.
> 1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file
> core/src/main/java/org/apache/struts2/views/freemarker/tags/PanelModel.java.rej
> (Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
>
> rgds
>

> tm jee  wrote: Okie dokie. Thx Musachy. :-)
>
> Musachy Barroso  wrote: I have attached the patch to WW-1484, please note
> that it doesn't
> include some of the things mentioned in the bug (javadoc-like
> documentation for the widgets). This includes
>  BindDiv, BindAnchor, BindButton, TabbedPannel, DatePicker, TimePicker,
> DropDownDateTimePicker(kind of a verbose name right? :))
>
> musachy
>
> tm jee wrote:
>
>> Done, 2 jira ticket created
>>
>> http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1484
>> - upgrading Struts2 dojo widget that might failed due to upgrading dojo to
>> 0.4
>>
>> http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1485
>> - upgrading Struts2 dojo to 0.4
>>
>> Musachy Barroso  wrote: yes, I overwrote those  bindXs with defineWidget. We
>> are going to need
>> another bug for the actual upgrade from dojo 0.3 to 0.4(0.4 was released
>> today I think).
>>
>> musachy

>>> Yup. Is it that the bind, binddiv, bindanchor etc have been written with
>>> dojo.widget.defineWidget? If so, this would be great. :-)  I've converter
>>> the bind component using defineWidget... but looks like it could be deleted

>>> You could get a free account from Pat at [ plightbo at friendly gmail dot
>>> com ]

> [...]

=== message truncated ===

 Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" –
The Wall Street Journal