Hi Konstantin,

Thx for the reply. If you have any finding, I'd be glad to learn more about it.
I am kindof interested in this area as well. But i am still a beginner so I
might talk nonsense... :P

Have you got a blog? Maybe blog about your findings would be nice. I'll
definitely subscribe to it.

Cheers.

Konstantin Priblouda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--- tm jee  wrote:

> Hi Konstantin,
>
> Its at http://code.google.com/p/google-guice/
>
> Enjoy Guice. Its Guice time !!!!   :-)

Not sure whether I will be enjoying it, but I
will try to understand why it is better thank
pico/nano or spring.

regards,

----[ Konstantin Pribluda http://www.pribluda.de ]----------------
Still using XDoclet 1.x?  XDoclet 2 is released and of production quality.
check it out: http://xdoclet.codehaus.org