On 11/17/06, Mark Menard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is there a means of examining the value stack. I have a very strange
situation where OGNL in my JSP is returning a value from
com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionContext.parameters on the stack, even though I
have a property with the name on my action class. It's almost like OGNL is
skipping over the property of my action and moving down the stack until it
find my property sitting in the "parameters" Map.

I'd like to be able to dump the stack from top to bottom, listing the names
of the object in the stack, and call toString() and getClass().getName() on
them.

Would the debug console (or xml) be useful here? (Don?)

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Debugging

--
Wendy