On 11/19/06, Paul Benedict <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

When I build Struts locally and install it into my repo, how do I get it
to automatically jar up the source and install that too?

Sorry for the basic question, but I haven't found the answer on the web.

For the Struts 1 build, I think you can get that by enabling the
'pre-assembly' profile.

  mvn install -P pre-assembly

(It's misnamed, we don't use the -sources and -javadoc jars in the
assembly any longer.)

Look on the wiki for the release procedure, or find where that profile
is defined in one of the pom.xml files.

--
Wendy