Hi Rainer,

>Toby, are you still working on the docs?

I think there's some changes needed to be done on the current xwork2 docs,
there's the new DI introduced lately and I think the docs doesn't take that
into account. I think (I am not sure) that the creation of ActionProxy etc.
might be different. I could have a look at it again this weekend.  :-)

I think I will be working on WebWork and XWork-1_2 mostly. There's quite a few
bugs report in WebWork lately.

Cheers Rainer.

Rainer Hermanns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Don and others,

regarding the XWork 2.0 release, I only have time to do this either
this thursday or later then monday.
Haven't had a look at the docs lately, so there might be some things to do.
I'll recheck all the other open tasks till tomorrow evening and report
back, if thursday could be the xwork 2 release date.

Toby, are you still working on the docs?

regards,
Rainer