On Nov 28, 2006, at 1:48 PM, David H. DeWolf wrote:

Greg Reddin wrote:
On Nov 28, 2006, at 1:19 PM, David H. DeWolf wrote:
Ok, I'm convinced. I'm on board with a Tiles TLP. If someone doesn't beat me to it, I'll go ahead and write something up on the wiki.
I'm still thinking but close :-) Would the current TLP proposal suffice?

Good.  We need one thinker in the group :)

My plan was to use it as a template. I think there's some updating to do. Is it ok to update it directly or do we need it around for reference and history?

I think the wiki keeps track of changes so history is built in.

Greg