On 12/2/06, Paul Benedict <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I built everything and tried to deploy the snapshots:

When you're having a problem, it really helps to know exactly what you typed.

[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'snapshot
org.apache.struts:struts-parent:1.3.6-SNAPSHOT' could not be retrieved from
  repository: apache.snapshots due to an error: Authentication failed:
Cannot connect. Reason: Auth fail
[INFO] Repository 'apache.snapshots' will be blacklisted

It didn't like my password. Do I need permissions granted? And why is it
saying it's blacklisted?

Strange that it's complaining about authorization for *retrieving* a
file.  Paste or upload the entire log file somewhere so I can see it.
(http://rafb.net/paste or your people.a.o web space...)

Maven will blacklist a repository if it can't retrieve a file.  The
blacklisting only lasts for that build.

--
Wendy