On Dec 5, 2006, at 7:31 AM, David H. DeWolf wrote:

If Tiles is to be truly standalone, it's my opinion that all of the integration should be in the component that is embedding tiles - not in tiles itself. Otherwise, the Tiles PMC will end up having to track Struts1, Struts2, Velocity, Shale, and all sorts of other integration points. I don't think that's a good idea.

So, I agree:

> 1. in Struts 1, replacing the current "struts-tiles" module;

+1

Greg