On 12/13/06, James Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
All of a sudden, about 2 days ago, my cron job cannot remove old
nightlies due to permissions.  Did someone change something?

I think it's related to the new people.apache.org community website.
Someone changed the  ownership of /www/people.apache.org/builds to
'apsite'. (I think it used to be apcvs.)

The MyFaces nightlies are also failing, and we had similar problems
with permissions in the Maven repos.

--
Wendy